Need Probuds V2 Instructions or Probuds v2 troubleshooting?
pairing probuds v2
How to connect Probuds V2 to iPhone and other Device
- Pick up both Probuds V2 earbuds from the Probuds V2 charging case. They will begin auto-pairing to each other.
- Keep the Probuds V2 earbuds within 3 feet of your smart device (for Bluetooth pairing only.) Enable your device’s Bluetooth function from its Settings menu. Select “Probuds V2” from the Bluetooth device list to pair the earbuds to your device.
- Once paired, you will hear “Device Connected.” Probuds V2 Pairing complete!
- Your probuds are now ready to use!
Probuds V2 Pairing Mode
- SINGLE EARBUD USAGE: Each earbud can be used independently.
Walmart probuds v2 user manual / tzumi probuds v2 manual
probuds v2 true wirless manual / probuds v2 true wirless earbuds manual
Probuds V2 Touch Controls
Probuds V2 multi function button
Probuds V2 Controls
- ANSWER/END CALL: Tap RIGHT or LEFT earbud 2 times
- REJECTING A CALL: Tap and hold Right or Left Earbud 2 seconds until you hear a prompt sound
- PLAY/PAUSE: Tap RIGHT or LEFT earbud 2 times
- NEXT SONG: Tap the RIGHT earbud 3 times
- REWIND/PREVIOUS SONG: Tap the LEFT earbud 3 times
How do you answer a call with Probuds v2
Probuds V2 button
- answer a call with Probuds v2 please Tap RIGHT or LEFT earbud 2 times
Probuds V2 VOICE ASSSTANT
Tap and hold RIGHT or LEFT earbud for 2 seconds until your hear a prompt sound to
activate the Voice Assistant/Siri function.
This function may not work for all devices.
Probuds V2 Manual Volume Control
How do I control the volume on Probuds v2?
how to turn up volume on probuds v2
- The Probuds V2 Earbuds do not have volume control, you must control the volue by your original phone or device!
Probuds V2 Turn On
How to turn on Probuds V2
- METHOD 1:Remove your earbuds from the charging case. Both earbuds LEDs will flash blue.
- METHOD 2:If the earbuds are not inside the charging case or turned off, tap the RIGHT or LEFT earbud for 5 seconds until the blue LEDs flicker and you hear “Power On”.
- Probuds V2 how to turn on
Probuds V2 Turn Off
- METHOD I:Remove your earbuds from the charging case.Both earbuds LEDs will flash blue.
- METHOD 2:If the earbuds are not inside the charging case or turned off,tap the RIGHT or LEFT earbud for 5 seconds until the blue LEDs flicker and you hear “Power On”.
Probuds V2 APP
- Probuds V2 APP not support, Probuds V2 no APP designed, Probuds V2 using “Bluetooth” to connect
Probuds V2 SPECIFICATIONS
- Bluetooth Technology: Version 5.1
- Battery(Earbuds): 45 mAh(x2);3.7
- Battery (Charging Case): 500 mAh 37
- Input Power Supply: DC 5V/1A
- Earbuds Charging Time (Est): approx 1.2 hr
- Charging Case Time(Est): approx 2 hr
- Music Playback Time: approx 5 hrs
- Frequency: 20-20KHZ
Probuds V2 CHARGING Earbuds
- When the earbuds are low in power, you will hear “Battery Low”. Place the earbuds into
- their respective slots in the charging case.
- They will automatically begin to charge. The LEDs will turn solid red while charging. The LED on the bottom of the case will turn White
- Once fully charged, the LEDs on earbuds and case will turn off.
Probuds V2 CHARGING THE CASE
- Plug the standard Micro-USB charging cable into the port on the case and connect the USB head to a power source, such as an wall charger AC wall adapter or computer. The LED will flash green while charging. Once fully charged, LED will illuminate solid green.
Probuds V2 Charger
- To Charge the probuds v2 properly, recommend using a probuds v2 charger – 5V 1A
Probuds V2 IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS
- Do not use this unit for anything other than its intended use.
- Keep the unit away from heat source, direct sunlight, humidity, water or any other liquid.
- Do not expose the device to extremely high or low temperatures, as it may damage the battery.
- Do not operate the unit if it has been wet or moist to prevent against electric shock and/or injury to yourself and damage to the unit.
- Do not use this unit if it has been dropped or damaged in any way.
- Repairs to electrical equipment should only be performed by a qualified electrician.
- Improper repairs may place the user at serious risk.
- Keep this unit out of reach of children
- This unit is not a toy.
How do I reset my Probuds v2?
How to Reset Probuds V2 to Factory Setting
- If your Probuds won’t pair to each other, place them back in the charging case. When you remove them from the case again, they will auto-pair.
- Reset Master Earbud: Press and hold the multifunction button on both earbuds until the LEDs flash RED and BLUE alternately.
- If Probuds V2 earbuds re-connectable , Probuds V2 Reset complete!
Probuds V2 Troubleshooting
How do you use Probuds v2?
Probuds v2 not charging / Probuds v2 won’t connect / Probuds v2 not working
Here Posting TZUMI Probuds V2 Instruction Manual online instead of Probuds V2 Manual Pdf for checking faster speed anywhere anytime
This product contains a lithium polymer battery.Lithium polymer batteries are
environmentally safe when fully discharged.Please refer to your local and state laws
for battery disposal procedures.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.Operation is subject to the following
two conditions:(1)this device may not cause harmful interference,and(2)this device
must accept any interference received,including interference that may cause undesired
operation Warning:Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the
party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE:This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
digital device,pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.This
equipment generates,uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and,if not installed
and used in accordance with the instructions,may cause harmful interference to radio
However,there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,which
can be determined by turning the equipment off and on,the user is encouraged to try to
correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device and its antenna(s)must not be co-located or operation in conjunction with any
other antenna or transmitter.
Radiation Exposure Statement
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement.in portable
exposure condition without restriction.
probuds v2 true wireless manual
probuds v2 true wireless earbuds manual
probuds v2 walmart instructions
walmart probuds v2 manual
tzumi probuds v2 manual
probuds v2 bluetooth 5.0
probuds v2 walmart instructions
probuds v2 auto pairing built in mic