Blackweb BWB15TA222 Portable Charger Instructions
Blackweb Portable Charger Comes in package
- Blackweb Portable Charger Model BWB15TA222
- User GUIDE
- Micro USB Cable
Blackweb Portable Charger Controls
- USB Output Port-use this port to charge your devices
- Micro USB Input Port-use this port to charge the Portable Charger
- USB Output Port-use this port to charge larger devices such as tablets
- Power button:Press the Power Button to see how much charge is in the unit.The Battery Indicator LEDs light up to show the charge level
- Battery level LED indicator
- PORT SPEC’S:
- USB Output Port#1①is1Amp
- USB Output Port#2③is2.1Amp
Blackweb Portable Charger Troubleshooting
- The Portable Charger is plugged in and has been charging for a long time, but the LED Charging Indicator Light is still red,not blue.
- The Portable Charger has not charged long enough.Charge it for more than four hours continuously.
- The Portable Charger can’t charge any other devices.
- Recharge the Portable Charger.
- The Micro USB charging cable is malfunctioning.Exhange the charging cable.
- The Micro USB charging cable is not fully connected or correctly connected.
- Correct the connection.
- Smart circuit protection;the maximum output current is 2.1Amp.If a short circuit
- or overcurrent occurs,the power supply output will shut down,and the power
- bank will need to be recharged in order to function.
Charging your device with the Blackweb Portable Charger
- Charge your Portable Charger fully before use.
- 1.Connect the large end of the supplied Micro USB cable to the Output Port on the Portable Charger.
- 2.Connect the small end of the Micro USB cable into any portable device containing a Micro USB port connection (please refer to your device’s user guide for charging instructions).
- 3.For most devices you can use your own charging cable to connect and charge
- 4.Use your device’s battery indicator to determine when the device is fully charged.
- 5.When your device is fully charged,remove the cable from the ports.
- 6.You can charge 2 devices at the same time.
- USB Output port
- Charging Other Devices
Charging the Blackweb Portable Charger
How do I charge my BlackWeb?
- Micro USB cable: AC or PC Charger connect to Micro USB Input Port
- 1.Connect the small end of the supplied Micro USB cable to the Input Port on the Portable Charger.
- 2.Connect the large end of the supplied Micro USB cable to an available port on your computer or AC charger.
- 3.The indicator LEDs will light up.
- .One LED Lit: 25%Charged
- Two LEDs Lit: 50%Charged
- Three LEDs Lit: 75%Charged
- Four LEDs Lit: 100%Charged
- 4.Charge the Portable Charger between 2-3 hours.
- Be sure to fully charge the Portable Charger before using it for the first time.
Blackweb Portable Charger Safety Instructions
- Do not puncture,throw,drop,bend,or modify this product.
- Do not throw this product into fire or water.
- Do not short-circuit the battery with lead or any metal objects.
- Do not allow children play with it.
- Recycle according to local recycling and environmental regulations.
- Distributed by
- RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN Wal-Mart Stores,Inc.
- INCORRECT TYPE
- Bentonville,AR 72716
- DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING
- TO THE INSTRUCTIONS
- Printed in China
Blackweb Portable Charger Legal Information
Read carefully and keep this manual.
FCC Part 15:
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the requirements for a
Class B digital device under Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission
(FCC)rules.These requirements are intended to provide reasonable protection
against harmful interference in a residential installation.This equipment generates,
uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and,if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions,may cause harmful interference to radio commu
nications.However,there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation.If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception,which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on,
the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the
Re-orient or relocate the receiving antenna.
Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which
the receiver is connected.
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Do not attempt to repair or modify this equipment.
Caution:Changes or modifications to this equipment not expressly approved by the
party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the
“This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.Operation is subject to the
following two conditions:
(1)this device may not cause harmful interference,and
(2)this device must accept any interference received,including interference that
may cause undesired operation.”
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an
uncontrolled environment.This equipment should be installed and operated with
minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator and your body.
All trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
blackweb charger instructions
blackweb power bank instructions
blackweb portable charger 6800mah instructions
blackweb charger manual
blackweb power bank manual
blackweb portable charger manual
blackweb 6800mah power bank manual