Blackweb Bluetooth Speaker BWA18AA013 Manual
Rugged Blackweb Rugged Bluetooth Speaker Manual Instructions
Pairing Reset Turn on User Manual Guide
BLACKWEB BWAT8AA013 RUGGED BLUETOOTHG SPEAKER
Status Indicator Light
Volume Up”+”/Next Track (3s) Button
Volume Down”-“/Previous Track ( 3s)Button
CHARGE USB Charging port(600mA)
AUX IN Line In port
Blackweb Speaker Reset
How to reset Blackweb Rugged Bluetooth Speaker
Blackweb Rugged Bluetooth Speaker Reset
Steps to reset your Blackweb Bluetooth speaker.
- Delete the record on the device as phone or iPad first.
- Turn ON The Blackweb Speaker.
- Press and hold the (power) button over 15 seconds until the (power) indicator goes off. (Sometimes need to press power Button and bluetooth button together)
- Turn ON Blackweb Speaker and Pair with your device.
- If all success, Blackweb Speaker Reset Complete!
blackweb speaker not connecting
Blackweb Rugged Bluetooth Speaker troubleshooting
Blackweb Rugged Bluetooth Speaker no sound
Blackweb Rugged Bluetooth Speaker not charging
Blackweb SPEAKER PAIRING
How Do I Connect My Blackweb Speaker
Blackweb Speaker Bluetooth Pairing
To pair the speaker, follow these simple steps
- Make sure the smartphone tablet or computer you re using with the speaker has Bluetooth
- Turn on the speaker( press and hold the Play/pause button for 2 seconds)and look for the little blinking light
- Look for the Blackweb RGD A013 speaker in your device’s Bluetooth list, or click YES
- If all success, Blackweb speaker pairing complete!
The device and Bluetooth will find each other every time so long as the speaker is set to Bluetooth and your device’s Bluetooth is on. If you’re connecting to a computer, you may have some extra steps on that end You’ll have to get that information from the computer compare
Auto off: If the speaker is on but is not connected to Bluetooth, it will shut down after 2 minutes. Once paired, if the speaker is paused for 15 minutes or more, it will automatically shut down
Blackweb Bluetooth Speaker BWA18AA013 Controls
Blackweb Bluetooth Speaker Bwa18aa013 How to Turn on
Blackweb Rugged Bluetooth Speaker Power Button
- POWER BUTTON:
- Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to turn device on/ of
- VOLUME UP“+” BUTTON:
- Short press (<0.5s)the button to turn up volume. Press and hold the button (2s )to go to the next track
- VOLUME DOWN” -“BUTTON:
- Short press (<.5s)the button to turn down volume. Press and hold(2s) the button to go to the previous track
Blackweb Speaker INDICATOR LIGHT STATUS
- Power ON-When the speaker is turned on, a solid blue light will appear momentarily
- Bluetooth pairing indicator-When the speaker is turned on, a flashing blue and red light indicates speaker is ready to pair. Once paired, the light will turn solid blue then turn off.
- Power OFF– When the speaker is turned off, the indicator light will momentarily turn solid blue then turn off
- Battery charging -While speaker is charging the indicator light will turn solid red.
- Once speaker is fully charged it will turn off.
- Blackweb Speaker not Charging – Please Check USB Port and Cable if it works well, If USB cable borken result not charging, please replace another USB charging cable or wall charger
Press”+”and”-“buttons at the same time for up to 4 seconds to disconnect the speaker from the device and enter into pairing mode
Blackweb SPEAKER CALL HANDLING
- Answering and hanging up a call – When speaker is paired to your phone, short press the play/pause button to answer the call To hang up, short press the Play /pause button
- Move call from speaker to device – If you are on the call and wish to move the call from the speaker to your device, long press the play/pause button
- Reject an incoming call – To reject an incoming call, long press the Play/pause button (3s)
See below table for clarification
- Situation : First incoming call
- Short Press PLAY/PAUSE Button : Pick up call
- Long Press PLAY/PAUSE Button: Reject call
- Situation : On call
- Short Press PLAY/PAUSE Button : End call
- Long Press PLAY/PAUSE Button: Move call from speaker to device
USB CABLE 25 cm Micro usb cable
IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
When using an electrical product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
- WARNING: Listen responsibly. To avoid hearing damage, make sure the volume on your device is turned down before connecting to the speaker. After turning on your speaker, gradually turn up the volume until you reach a comfortable listening volume Use this product only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by blackweb
- Blackweb is not liable for any damage caused to smartphones, iPod/MP3 players, or any other device
- Do not place or store this product where it can fall or be dropped into a tub or sink
- Do not place or drop into water or any other liquid
- Not for use by children. THIS IS NOT A TOY.
- Never operate this product if it has a damaged cord, plug, cable, or housing
- Keep away from heated surfaces
- Only set on dry surfaces. Do not place on surfaces wet from water or cleaning solvents
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS CHEMICALS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIATO
CAUSE CANCER BIRTH DEFECTS AND OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM
Note: This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class b digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are
designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not stalled and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or TV reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/Tv technician for help
Note: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment
FCC SAR Evaluation:
his equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be Co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter
A MESSAGE FROM THE ENVIRONMENT
This product has an internal, non-replaceable lithium battery. Please dispose of accordance with your local, state, province, and country guidelines
This product contains small parts that may present a choking hazard for young children
CAUTION: All servicing of this product must be performed by authorized ONN Audio Service personnel only.
Blackweb Portable Bluetooth Speaker Manual
BWA18AA013 Bluetooth Speaker
blackweb bluetooth bwa18aa013