Blackweb BWA18AA009 Manual
Blackweb Speaker BWA18AA009 Manual
Blackweb BWA18AA009 Manual
Blackweb Speaker BWA18AA009 Pairing
To pair the speaker:
1. Make sure the smartphone, tablet, or computer you’re using with the speaker has Bluetooth.
2. Turn on the speaker (press and hold the power button for 2s and look for the small blinking light.
3. Find the BW LED SPK L speaker in your device’s Bluetooth list and select
The device and Bluetooth will find each other every time, so long as the speaker is setto Bluetooth and your device’s Bluetooth is on. If you’re connecting to a computer,you may have some extra steps on that end. You’ll have to get that information from the computer company.
Auto off: If the speaker is on but is not connected to Bluetooth, it will shut down after 2minutes. Once paired, if the speaker is paused for 15 minutes or more, it will automatically shut down.
Press the button for up to 3 seconds to disconnect the speaker from the device and enter into pairing mode
Press the light button to cycle through the light programs
Program 1: Slow fade color transition.
Program 2: Color change.
Program 3: Color select. Stops on the current
Program 4: Move to the beat.
Blackweb Speaker BWA18AA009 Control
POWER:Press and hold the. Power button for 2 seconds turn device off
Short press (< 0.5s) the Volume Up + button to turn Press and hold the + button (3s) to go to the next track.
VOLUME – :Short press (< 0.5s) the Volume Down – buttons to turn down volume. Press and hold the + button (3s) to go button to go to previous track.
INDICATOR LIGHT STATUS:
Power on –When the speaker is turned on, a solid blue light will appear momentarily.
Bluetooth pairing indicator –When the speaker is turned on ,a flashing blue and red light indicates the speaker is ready to pair. Once paired, the light will turn solid blue, then turn off.
Power Off -when the speaker is turned off, the indturn off. icator light will momentarily turn solid blue the light will turn off.
Battery charging – when speaker is charging, the indicator light will turn solid red. Once the speaker is fully charged, the light will turn off.
Blackweb Speaker BWA18AA009 CALL HANDLING
Answering and hanging up a call – When speaker is paired to your phone, short
press the PLAY/PAUSE button to answer the call. To hang up, short press the PLAY/PAUSE
Move call from speaker to device – If you are on the call and wish to move the call
from the speaker to your device, long press the PLAY/PAUSE button.
Reject an incoming call – To reject an incoming call, long press the PLAY/PAUSE
button for 3 seconds.
See below table for clarification.
|First incoming call||Pick up call||Reject call|
|On call||End call||Move call from speaker to device|
Blackweb Speaker BWA18AA009 PAIR 2 FOR PARTY MODE
- Turn on both speakers. Press and hold the “+” and “-” buttons on each speaker until the
lights blink red and blue. This may take up to 2 seconds. You will hear a voice prompt
indicating the speakers have entered into Search mode.
- It will take up to 15 seconds for the speakers to find each other. Once paired, the light
will turn solid blue, and a tone with voice prompt will indicate “Speakers paired.” It will
be followed by “Left Channel” and “Right Channel” voice prompts.
- To unpair 2 speakers, press and hold the “+” and “-” buttons for up to 2 seconds.
Blackweb Speaker BWA18AA009 AUX-IN MODE
- Plug one end of the cord into the speaker and the other into the headphone jack on your device. Press play
- Turn on the speaker
- Hit PLAY on your device.
- You’ll have to play and pause the music from your device, not the speaker.
(Note: If you are in Party mode and you use the auxiliary cable, the music will only play from
the device it is hooked up to.)
25 cm Micro USB cable.
SPLASH PROOF (IPX4 RATING)
IPX4 rating means this speaker is splash proof. Water jets being sprayed on the speaker
from any direction will not cause any harm to the speaker or affect its performance.
Blackweb Speaker BWA18AA009 CLEANING
Use a soft, dry towel to clean the speaker. Using water, harsh cleaners, or anything else
may cause harm to the mechanics inside. Remember to keep the charging and aux flap
flush with the speaker for the best protection.
Note: This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the
following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)
this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause
undesired operation. Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with
the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are
designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not
installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to
radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or TV reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct
the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the
receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Note: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
FCC SAR Evaluation:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled
environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any
other antenna or transmitter.
IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
When using an electrical product, basic precautions should always be followed, including
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
• WARNING: Listen responsibly. To avoid hearing damage, make sure the volume on your
device is turned down before connecting to the speaker. After turning on your speaker,
gradually turn up the volume until you reach a comfortable listening volume.
• Use this product only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use
attachments not recommended by Blackweb.
• Blackweb is not liable for any damage caused to smartphones, iPod/MP3 players, or any
• Do not place or store this product where it can fall or be dropped into a tub or sink.
• Do not place or drop into water or any other liquid.
• Not for use by children. THIS IS NOT A TOY.
• Never operate this product if it has a damaged cord, plug, cable, or housing.
• Keep away from heated surfaces.
• Only set on dry surfaces. Do not place on surfaces wet from water or cleaning solvents.
Attention California Residents:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to
cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.
A MESSAGE FROM THE ENVIRONMENT
This product has an internal, non-replaceable lithium battery. Please dispose of in
accordance with your local, state, province, and country guidelines.
This product contains small parts that may present a choking hazard for young children.
CAUTION: All servicing of this product must be performed by authorized Audio Service